GIIS East Coast has a vibrant Parent Support Group which in partnership with the School is actively involved in its various programs and activities.
The mission of the Parent Support Group is:
- To tap on the expertise of the parent volunteers in achieving the School’s strategic thrust in promoting an ‘Active and Collaborative Partnership’ among parents, teachers and the community.
- To render services and provide support to the School in its various programs and activities.
- To pull together services and talents of the School families in School-related educational, social and fundraising activities through reaching out to other parents and social events committees.
- To create a relaxed atmosphere for parents to feel a part of their child's experience at school.
- Promoting a good image for the School and providing a link between the School, students and the community.
- Supporting projects and fundraising activities for the benefit of the School and the community.
- To organize talks, workshops, seminars and social activities for parents and students.
- To enlist the assistance and support of the non - committee members of the PSG.
Parents who are interested in being a part of the PSG are requested to write to firstname.lastname@example.org