Trained coaches and instructors ensure that your child is well instructed in a host of Extra-Curricular-Activities (ECAs). There are wide range of ECA Sports Activities to choose from, and an indicative list is provided below.
- Table tennis
- Junior Athletics
- Aerobics & Gymnastics
Good sportsmanship is viewed as a commitment to fair play, ethical behavior and integrity. In perception and practice, sportsmanship is defined as those qualities which are characterized by generosity and genuine concern for others:
- Play fair, take loss or defeat without complaint, or victory without gloating
- Treat others as you wish to be treated
- Respect others and one's self
- Impose self-control, be courteous, and gracefully accept results of one's actions
- Display ethical behavior by being good (character) and doing right (action)
- Be a good citizen.
At GIIS we aim to imbibe the above virtues in our students through the following sports which the children play every week.